Table of contents for SQLite
For last couple of days I am looking at SQLite, a very footprint, file based Database.
SQLite is a C library that implements an SQL database engine. A large subset of SQL92 is supported. A complete database is stored in a single disk file. The API is designed for convenience and ease of use. Applications that link against SQLite can enjoy the power and flexibility of an SQL database without the administrative hassles of supporting a separate database server. Version 2 and version 3 binaries are named to permit each to be installed on a single host.
There are already some cool tutorials on various blogs about sqlite, so I will just point to them for now.. More to come soon.
Related articles by Zemanta
- SQLite 3.7.0 Released (sqlite.org)
- How to dump out SQL from an SQLite database (posterous.mclov.in)
- SQLabs announces SQLiteManager 3.5 – Powerful SQlite Database Manager (themactrack.com)
- SQLite 3.7: WAL (Write Ahead Logging) for better Concurrency and Performance (sqlite.org)
- Using TransactionScope with SQLite (elegantcode.com)