Three Touch Up Tricks For Photoshop To Improve Your Photos enhancing photos with photoshopThe problem with exceedingly better cameras is that, besides every beautiful detail, they also manage to catch every blemish. The time when you could get away with sunburn, or even something as small as a mole is long past. Those details will be engraved in virtual stone as well.
Nowadays, everyone realizes that movie stars don’t look all that perfect in real life and that Madonna doesn’t look like a twenty year old, but rather thrice that number. It’s the fault, or blessing, of Photoshop, a premier photo editing application.
In this article, I’d like to teach you three rather simple tricks on enhancing photos with Photoshop to fix nearly every blemish. More so, this article is intended for junior editors, like myself. This means that :
* You don’t need extensive experience with Photoshop. * You don’t need a steady hand (i.e. no airbrush techniques).
In other words, everyone can take this tutorial and expect to follow it through to the end. If you watch where you step, you will get great results from very little effort and experience.
1. Remove Moles & Other Blemishes In Photoshop CS5, there’s an amazing new feature, called content-aware. Instead of sampling from one particular area, content-aware will try to reconstruct spots with little image-parts grabbed from all over the canvas. You can use it to fix a skyline, delete a tree, or to remove blemishes.
Similar MakeUseOf Articles * How To Create An Awesome Soft Focus Effect In Photoshop (8 comments) * How To Change The Background Of A Photo In Photoshop (13 comments) * 5 Free Awesome Graphic Design Tutorial Sites You Should Check Out (6 comments) * The Basics of How to Properly Resize Images in Photoshop (2 comments) * Remove Unwanted Photo Elements With Photowipe (16 comments) * Photoshop Tips For Black & White Photography (9 comments) * How To Make Fake High Dynamic Range Photos In Photoshop (25 comments) * How To Make A Cool Collage Using Photoshop (15 comments) * How To Lighten Dark Photos In Photoshop (4 comments) * How To Easily Create Clouds In Photoshop (15 comments)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Three Touch Up Tricks For Photoshop To Improve Your Photos (makeuseof.com)
- Photoshop Basics: Selecting Objects (brighthub.com)
- Three Touch Up Tricks For Photoshop To Improve Your Photos (best-tutorial.net)
- 3 Touch Up Tricks For Photoshop To Enhance Your Photos (best-tutorial.net)