Here is the description of the browser from the homepage:
On the initial launch, Conkeror performs the following steps:
- The core Conkeror modules are loaded.
- Any special command-line arguments are processed.
- Optional Conkeror modules are loaded, as described on the Modules page.
- The ConkerorRC file or directory, as specified by the conkeror.rcfile string preference, is loaded, unless the -q special command-line option was given.
- Any normal command-line arguments are processed.
- If the default action was not suppressed by one of the normal command-line arguments, the URI specified by the string-valued homepage variable (this is a variable, not a Mozilla preference) is loaded as if it were specified as a URI on the command line.
Do download this browser and try this out.. Its great experience…
- Boost your productivity with Conkeror, Instapaper and a Kindle (ceondo.com)
- Best In Class: This is the title (bestinclass.dk)
- Best In Class: Developer Productivity – The Red Pill (bestinclass.dk)
- Unable to understand a line of Emacs Lisp – Stack Overflow (stackoverflow.com)
- language agnostic (langnostic.blogspot.com)