Task Coach is a simple open source todo manager to manage personal tasks and todo lists. It grew out of a frustration that well-known task managers, such as those provided with Outlook or Lotus Notes, do not provide facilities for composite tasks. Often, tasks and other things todo consist of several activities. Task Coach is designed to deal with composite tasks.
Here are some screenshots:
First – the initial screen of the taskcoach.
Now the task creating screen.
And also a screenshot with SubTask.
- Using TaskCoach for GTD lists (instapaper.com)
- Toodledo : A to-do list to organize your tasks (toodledo.com)
- PTM Home (ptm.sourceforge.net)
- I Organize My Task List like David Allen and So Can You (marc.rohde-net.us)
- 2010/10/04 Resize all the images in directory.
- 2010/09/25 viewnior – another image viewer on Linux (with support for GIF)
- 2010/09/16 Another interesting viewer for images on Linux – Geeqie.
- 2010/09/02 Speed up mkat with no md5sum for the files.
- 2010/07/31 Auto Key press fill forms through simulating key presses | Linux.com