Couple of days back, I was trying to take screenshot with Firefox. As usual I started out with searching for plugins which could take a screen shot for the whole page and not just the visible portion of the page. Installed couple of them, some did not work. Finally I found something called Development Bar.
So, here is a simple way to take a screenshot. Press “Shift+F12”. This will bring up a bar in the bottom of the firefox window. To take a screenshot, type:
You can also provide the filename for the screenshot as an argument and find more help about development tool at
- 2010/09/27 Change the firefox theme without restarting.
- 2010/06/14 FastestfoxLite - Disable prefetching and make firefox really fast.
- 2010/05/18 List all the installed firefox addons from the bash script
- 2011/07/02 Install the fastest Mozilla browser on your N900
- 2010/03/29 Extract all urls from the last firefox sessionstore.js file used.