In Fedora, ramdisks are not created by default as is the case with RHEL. So, if you need to get Ramdisks on Fedora, then you can do this:
sudo yum install MAKEDEV
This will create some default Ramdisk’s in the “/dev” directory. Now, if you need to change anything then feel free to go to “/etc/makedev.d” and feel free to change these files.
- 2011/04/20 Results of Fedora 16 Release Name Voting
- 2011/12/13 Consistent ethernet device names in Verne
- 2010/09/04 Fedora Linux – Display information about users currently logged on – whowatch
- 2010/07/14 Configurable Linux Distro You Might Want To Try – Fedora
- 2010/03/12 Fedora 12 Released