Couple of days back, I was getting the following error:
Directory inode 2362521 has an unallocated block #245823. Allocate?
And this continued for hours together and I was in a hurry. Did not really care about the error and all I wanted was to get rid of the error but for that I needed to get to the file/directory with inode number mentioned in the error and finally “find” command came to rescue:
find . -inum
This gave me the directory with the inode number in the error and all I had to do was delete that directory 🙂
- 2013/08/20 power save mode for battery in Fedora 19.
- 2012/04/17 systemadm – simpler way to manage the service files for systemd
- 2010/10/06 Introduction to the Command Line (Second Edition) — Free Ebook Download
- 2010/09/21 bash – echo command with option to display the output on the same line.
- 2010/01/24 Short Information about loaded kernel modules