With Qemu resize and copy-paste option, Windows VM seems to be lacking all this. This can be fixed by installing the spice tools in Windows VM. To do this, head over to spice space and download the tool and enjoy your better VM experience.
- 2017/05/22 Fix display size on libvirt/Qemu guest
- 2011/12/22 qemu manager for Windows to run your linux distribution
- 2009/11/11 Access the disk image created by Qemu using guestfish in Fedora.
- 2017/04/07 Windows Vs Linux – One more time
- 2016/07/25 Install virtual machines in one line