First lets install quadkonsole:
yum install quadkonsole
Now, to launch the quadkonsole, just type quadkonsole in the run box (appears with Alt+F2).
You will by default see 4 console windows in single window but you can change that with command line options like so:
quadkonsole --rows 4 --columns 4
This will initiate windows with 16 consoles. How cool is that.
Conkeror is a browser that uses XULRunner and is a highly configurable and programmable browser.
Here is the description of the browser from the homepage:
On the initial launch, Conkeror performs the following steps:
- The core Conkeror modules are loaded.
- Any special command-line arguments are processed.
- Optional Conkeror modules are loaded, as described on the Modules page.
- The ConkerorRC file or directory, as specified by the conkeror.rcfile string preference, is loaded, unless the -q special command-line option was given.
- Any normal command-line arguments are processed.
- If the default action was not suppressed by one of the normal command-line arguments, the URI specified by the string-valued homepage variable (this is a variable, not a Mozilla preference) is loaded as if it were specified as a URI on the command line.
Do download this browser and try this out.. Its great experience…