The link above will take you to the Mozilla wiki for the UI and theme mockups for the Firefox 4.0 release. Quite interesting but what I did not like is that the Linux mockup looks more like chrome. Not sure why mozilla would want to do that 🙂
- Tabs-on-top: Defaut tabs to top of UI.
- Hiding the Menu Bar: Hide the menu bar and add Page and Tools buttons.
The post is brought to you by lekhonee-gnome v0.9
Related articles by Zemanta
- Mozilla shares tentative vision for Firefox 4 (engadget.com)
- Mozilla Reveals Firefox 4 Plans (news.slashdot.org)
- Mozilla\’s Plans for Firefox 4: Faster, Sleeker Interface & Better Privacy Controls (Frederic Lardinois/ReadWriteWeb) (techmeme.com)
- Firefox 4: fast, powerful, and empowering (Mike Beltzner/beltzner) (techmeme.com)
- Firefox 4 coming soon; beta as early as June (blogs.chron.com)
- An Early Look at the Next Version of Firefox (cbsnews.com)