Technorati Tags: <a class="performancingtags" href="http://technorati.com/tag/email" rel="tag">email, <a class="performancingtags" href="http://technorati.com/tag/sendEmail" rel="tag">sendEmail, <a class="performancingtags" href="http://technorati.com/tag/Perl" rel="tag">Perl
There is a very nice little utility or rather SMTP client program called sendmail (<a href="http://caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SendEmail/">Link — http://caspian.dotconf.net/menu/Software/SendEmail/).
This can be used in Windows or Linux or any other OS with perl installed and few other perl modules installed. Its quite easy to use and comes in quite handy to send emails.
In later posts we will see how we can use this in various ways : sending mail from your browser, from your editor or even from the command line or shell script.
- 2010/01/07 Sendmail host map failure issue with sendmail.
- 2009/09/26 Configure sendmail for SMTP relay with your ISP
- 2010/05/16 Downloading all related videos from youtube with youtube-dl
- 2010/05/13 6000+ truetype fonts for Linux
- 2010/05/12 Removing duplicate RPMS.