Fedora people put up a repo for the chrome web browser and it is quite frequently updated. All you need to do to install the browser is following:
sudo vi /etc/yum.repos.d/chrome.repo
and add the following lines
name=Chromium Test Packages
Once this is done, you can install the browser with yum as follows:
sudo yum install chromium
- 2009/10/17 RPMFusion release for YUM.
- 2009/10/01 Boot Linux Over HTTP With boot.kernel.org (BKO)
- 2009/09/17 top command with rc to make it more useful and beautiful.
- 2009/12/19 Opens Four Google Frames At Once
- 2009/12/10 Tip: Using find Command in Linux