Last article I talked about tora installation from the sources, but if that is too much for you then you can use this one liner:
rpm -ivh "http://amit-agarwal.co.in/mystuff/tora-2.1.3-1.fc16.i686.rpm"
But if you like the hard way out, then you can always try this.
- 2012/01/21 Color disk usage on Fedora
- 2011/12/07 rpmorphan – deborphan for the rpm based distros.
- 2012/01/18 Interesting repository for Fedora.
- 2012/02/06 tora on Fedora 16 for mysql and Oracle.
- 2011/10/30 Quickly install most of the things that you need on Fedora.