There is a small nifty utility called xmlwf that can check your xml documents to see if they are well formed.
sudo yum install expat
Once installed, simply use :
Need more details, just check the man page 🙂
- Assigning ID to Objects transmitted in XML document (stackoverflow.com)
- removing characters from php output in xml (stackoverflow.com)
- C# XML parsing using XElement and child contents (stackoverflow.com)
- 2011/03/04 configuration for afraid-dyndns on Fedora and other similar distro.
- 2011/06/02 CR Post to Ping.fm not working – resolved.
- 2011/02/09 analyze debug queries output for wordpress
- 2011/01/29 bash math