With both wayland and X11 in mainstream, its pretty easy to forget if you are running in Wayland or in X11. To check this here are the commands:
loginctl list-sessions # The above command will show you all the sessions. Note the session number for your session loginctl show-session <session number> -p Type
- 2012/02/24 Check out all the colors on you X window system.
- 2019/03/18 copy /proc folder
- 2019/03/11 cool sed/grep magic to convert output to csv format
- 2018/12/10 Directories with maximum number of files
- 2018/11/19 xev – Check the X keyboard events