Sometimes you don’t want to have the bash completion work with case completion. There could be several reasons like one I dont like is the default xdg folders starting with capital letters.
So, if you know that bash uses readline for a lot of configuration then there is a very easy solution, you can just run this command and start a new bash shell :)
- 2020/08/30 Warn when battery is low
- 2020/08/23 Some good find alias.
- 2020/08/16 Books menu with bash
- 2019/12/02 i3 – show mapped hotkeys
- 2019/03/11 cool sed/grep magic to convert output to csv format