For those of you who don’t know, commandlinefu should be one place you should watch to learn new things for command line. Everyday a lot of people post commands to better the previously posted commands. If you want to get the best voted commands from the archieves of commandlinefu then you can use the command:
curl -O ”<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse/sort-by-votes/plaintext/%5B0-2400:25%5D">http://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/browse/sort-by-votes/plaintext/[0-2400:25]”
Suggested by Dynetrekk ****<a href="http://www.commandlinefu.com/commands/view/2740/get-all-these-commands-in-a-text-file-with-description" target="_blank">here.
- 2010/05/09 Download with browse with bash and wget
- 2010/03/23 unbound variable – bash completion not working and having issues with other stuff like command not found.
- 2010/01/07 shell — one liner to selectively change case
- 2010/05/11 Pipe stdout and stderr, etc., to separate commands
- 2010/05/10 Easier Reinstalls