My favorite part about this site is that it also gives you the HTML code that they used to create the tests. This allows you to add this code to your website to display the results.
When we get to the site this is what we will see:
If you are looking for the easiest and quickest test possible the one above is it. But if you also need some more information regarding your browser’s capabilities you can check out this browser capability test website. This is a web application called Browser Hawk.
You can see the output from my FireFox 3.6.3 below:
If you are a programmer you can easily integrate the code from these pages to create your own test sites on your local intranet or website. If you do code up your own snazzy pages we would love to see them so hit us with the links in the comments.
Do you like MakeUseOf articles? Do share our articles with others! It’s really important to us.
Similar MakeUseOf Articles
- Top 10 Professional Sample Code Websites For Programmers (35 comments)
- Top 5 Websites for Java Application Examples (18 comments)
- Grant PDF Print Power to Your Website Visitors (8 comments)
- Write & Develop HTML Offline with First Page (12 comments)
- WordPress.tv – The Best WordPress Tutorials Ever! (14 comments)
- WordPress Exploit Scanner Helps Administrators Scan Their Database For Malicious Files (14 comments)
- Web Metrics 101 – What DO all these Terms Mean? (18 comments)
- View your Google Analytics Account using Adobe AIR (11 comments)
- Use Webslug To See How Fast Your Site Loads (3 comments)
Related articles by Zemanta