If you have a excel sheet with lot of formula’s and you are trying to audit them, then a simple solution is to press “ctrl+`” (i.e. control key with back tick). This will put the excel sheet in Formula auditing mode and hence all the cells will show the formula rather than the values which will make it easier to audit them. Hope that helps.
- 2011/02/17 using gnuplot for time plotting
- 2013/04/15 IE8 – Developer Tools
- 2012/06/27 convert word document to html
- 2010/12/12 Install a fully functional terminal server capable of accepting connections from RDP(Windows).
- 2010/10/25 Linux>1% Campaign. Prove that we are more than 1% !