Very quick update, to use registers, you can select and then yank in a register to paste using the same register. This could be a convinient way to copy multiple selections and then paste which ever selection you want. Here is the simple way to do it:
visuallly select with v/V
then “qy to yank (here we are yanking into register q, so in the command you can use any of a-z to use as register)
then “qp to paste..
To, view all the registers, you can use the command “registers”.
- 2013/08/28 vim maps – simple commands to do stuff.
- 2011/03/16 what is vim in 6Kb..
- 2013/10/10 Check all vim colorschemes for minor issues
- 2013/05/15 Vim – Why and where am I getting these errors from?
- 2012/08/06 vim mappings for multiple files.