If you have a folder full of ebooks in various formats and not necessarily one sigle format and you want to have a quick menu to browse though your collection without requiring to open a File Manager then you are going to love this script.
The scripts works by allowing you to browse to the requied folder of your choice
and once you select the file, then using
xdg-open to open the file with your default
Note you need to change the path variable in the script to your path.
Hope this is useful for you.
- 2019/12/02 i3 – show mapped hotkeys
- 2019/03/11 cool sed/grep magic to convert output to csv format
- 2020/07/26 Pygmentize Styles
- 2020/04/20 scripting – performance improvement with file open
- 2019/10/10 scan your network with bash IP scan script