Using PHP to search a MySQL database and return paged results
<a href="http://www.designplace.org/scripts.php?page=1amp;c_id=25">Using PHP to search a MySQL database and return paged results
Link above to the article. I am using this as base to do some programming of my own for my website. When I am done I can post few more details, till then…………
- 2009/10/01 phpMyEdit – Mysql table viewer, editor and php code generator.
- 2010/06/25 find duplicate entry in a list in bash with sed
- 2010/06/22 Oracle GUI client on Linux with mysql support
- 2010/06/09 Browser or User agent identification with php.
- 2010/06/08 Verify all the paths in the PATH directory
Authored By Amit Agarwal
Amit Agarwal, Linux and Photography are my hobbies.Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.