phpmyadmin access problem and change server from URL
I was having issues with one of the phpmyadmin setups. The first server defined in the config file was not accessible and the theme that I was using was not allowing me to change the server from the first page. This resulted in a state where I was not able to access phpmyadmin in any way. I could not connect to any of the servers. And thus had to hack my way in to phpmyadmin to find out how to connect to other servers from URL. And here is my finding:
In the above, replace server with your server address/IP. and also the number in the end with the server index in you phpmyadmin config file.
- 2011/05/11 mysql output to an array for easy parsing.
- 2011/02/09 analyze debug queries output for wordpress
- 2010/06/25 find duplicate entry in a list in bash with sed
- 2012/02/18 xmlwf – Is your xml document well formed?
- 2011/11/05 g flag in :s useless in vim
Authored By Amit Agarwal
Amit Agarwal, Linux and Photography are my hobbies.Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.