Couple of days back, one of my friends suggested that I put my photos on bigstock also along with my site at http://shop.amit-agarwal.co.in . I thought, let me give it a try and created a account on bigstock. After creating the account, I have so far submitted 5 images and four of them got rejected.
The rejections did not de-motivate me, in-fact this has taught me a lot of things. Some things that I did not know before I submitted my photos there. So, I am going through a new learning and this has cost me 80% rejection in bigstock. I am trying with few more photos in next few days and probably I will get a better idea of what is required in the photos. Hope to get the tricks of the trade soon. BTW, another way you can help me keep this blog alive is by buying my photos cheap at bigstock and here is the link to my photo :
- Stock Photography Business (brighthub.com)
- The Truth Behind Stock Photography – What You Should Know (brighthub.com)
- Sponsor Love: Companies That Support Six Revisions (Nov 2010) (sixrevisions.com)
- 2010/12/02 Photos of my office in the morning
- 2010/11/17 DIY- Photos at home (Beautiful and Magical)
- 2010/11/05 Flower photos for you :)
- 2010/11/02 Photo Editing with nice border and preparing for print.
- 2010/10/15 More cloud photos for your eyes.