If you ever wondered what combination of some colors would look like but did not really feel like setting them in your xterm just to check them out. Or if you wanted to know about all the colors on you X window system then you can install this utility called xcolorsel.
You will need to setup the rpm-shere repo for this.
Using this tool is very intuitive, just select the color and then press set as foreground/background to check how the color combination would look.
- Wayland is Heading Towards its First Stable Release (techie-buzz.com)
- Copy pasta: Xterm Color on Solaris (hattb.wordpress.com)
- Solar Innovations, Inc. Introduces a Customizable Mulled Window and Door System (prweb.com)
- 2011/03/30 sakura – Reaaly good terminal with very few dependencies.
- 2011/03/18 Try all colors in xterm with script before setting the color
- 2010/06/16 wmctrl – window control manager
- 2012/01/26 Set gnome-shell to start in fallback mode without GUI.
- 2011/12/16 Rekursive Grep on Solaris or AIX Systems without GNU egrep -r funcionality