ranger is a terminal file manager, just install and run and have some fun.
Tip: You might want to try it on uxrvt terminal and in Photos folder once.
- Name : ranger
- Version : 1.7.2
- Release : 8.fc28
- Arch : noarch
- Size : 1.2 M
- Source : ranger-1.7.2-8.fc28.src.rpm
- Repo : @System
- From repo : fedora
- Summary : A flexible console file manager
- URL : http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/ranger/
- License : GPLv3+
- Description : Ranger is a free console file manager that gives you greater flexibility and a
- good overview of your files without having to leave your *nix console. It
- visualizes the directory tree in two dimensions: the directory hierarchy on
- one, lists of files on the other, with a preview to the right so you know where
- you’ll be going.