Here is the description of viewvc:
ViewVC is a browser interface for CVS and Subversion version control
repositories. It generates templatized HTML to present navigable directory,
revision, and change log listings. It can display specific versions of files
as well as diffs between those versions. Basically, ViewVC provides the bulk
of the report-like functionality you expect out of your version control tool,
but much more prettily than the average textual command-line program output.
and to install, just execute:
sudo yum install viewvc
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/viewvc/bin/standalone.py -r $PWD
- 2012/10/17 meld – cvs diff with ease
- 2012/07/07 Ignore CVS and svn directories in bash autocompletion.
- 2011/11/03 using `!#$’ to referance backward-word
- 2010/10/20 Browser Conkeror – fast, versatile, easy and configurable
- 2010/09/15 cURL – Tutorial